Do you save my order information?
No, we delete all order information after your order is sent.
Do you have a public key I can use to encrypt my address details?
Yes, you can find it here
If you feel the need to encrypt your address details, here is how you do it:
- First create a free protonmail.com email and use this email when making the order.(optinal)
- Add the products you want to purchase in our shop to the cart and proceed to the checkout.
- In the checkout you write the following: Name: “A”Last name: “A”Street Adress: “A”
Postcode: You need to write a random post code number in your country.
The only thing that need to be correct is your country as it will be different shipping prices for different countries
- Look for a field called “Order notes”. Here you can paste your pgp message containing your address details, that you made using our public key. Find our public key here
- Click “pay with bitcoin” button and complete the payment.
- You will now receive a message when the payment is done and we are processing your order. You will also get a message when your order is sent.
If you do not know how to make a encrypted message but feel the need to encrypt your address. This is a good and easy guide how to download a pgp software and set it up to encrypt you address.